Newcastle University Business School has two new part-time Executive Education Master's programmes designed specifically for leaders who want to enhance their leadership skills and study whilst they work.
Here are 6 reasons why you should apply to join our Executive MBA or Strategic Leadership MSc programmes:
1. Develop exceptional leadership for exceptional times
Great leadership is characterised by ethical values, forming trusted relationships and effectively collaborating with others. Having the right leadership in place helps to create sustainable organisations that can navigate through uncertainty. Our programmes will help you develop strategic skills, insight and resilience to enable you and your organisation to thrive through these challenging times.
2. Study whilst you work, and apply your learning directly into the workplace
Newcastle University Business School’s part-time Executive Master’s programmes are designed especially for those who want to enhance their leadership skills. Bring experiences from your workplace into the course, and implement your learning directly back into your organisation.
3. Benefit from our unique approach, which maps the curriculum against the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Taking a globally responsible and connected approach, the programme will provide you with a unique in-depth experience of mapping and measuring your personal and systemic impact against the UN Sustainable Development Goals. This will provide regional and global context to your work.
4. Take the apprenticeship route, and make the most of the funding available
Our Executive MBA and Strategic Leadership MSc programmes are available as apprenticeships* combining on-the-job training with study. This makes them eligible for funding through the Apprenticeship Levy for large organisations, or through government funding for small organisations, which can cover up to £14,000 of fees.
Find out more about taking the Senior Leader Apprenticeship route.
* The national standard for the Level 7 Senior Leader Degree Apprenticeship has been updated by the Institute for Apprenticeships & Technical Education (IfATE). The University is exploring delivery and funding options with an expected update in February 2021.
5. Achieve Chartered Manager Status through the Chartered Institute of Management
Our programmes have been developed with the Chartered Management Institute, with students receiving a CMI Level 7 Diploma in Management and Leadership on graduation and the potential to achieve full Chartered Manager status, as well as gaining the Executive MBA or Strategic Leadership MSc qualification.
6. Become part of a network of Newcastle University Business School alumni
Your journey with Newcastle University Business School doesn’t end when you graduate, as you will become part of our exclusive network of global alumni, enabling you access to support, services such as continuous professional development and exclusive networking events.
Discover the benefits of becoming part of Newcastle University Business School's alumni network.
Find out more
To find out more about our Executive MBA and Strategic Leadership MSc programmes, head over to our Executive Education hub.
For more information about apprenticeships in general, download our e-book on how businesses can benefit from apprenticeships. Alternatively, get in touch with our Apprenticeships team on the email address below to find out more about the options available.
Related Articles and Links
- Newcastle University Business School
- Dr Joanne James - Director of Leadership Development and Organisational Futures
- Newcastle University Global Challenges Academy